Dafco Filtration Group was formed in 2005 as a result of merging two leading
Canadian air filter companies Dafco Filtration Products and Filtration Group
Canada. Dafco Filtration Products was established in 1985 by DFG's current
president Bob Assaad. Filtration Group Canada was a subsidiary of
Filtration Group (USA), which has over 60 years of history.
Combining the two companies has created the largest independently
owned Canadian air filter manufacturer.
DFG has taken advantage of the strengths of the two companies to benefit our customers:
- The broadest air filtration line in the nation
- Expanded engineering, product development and testing capabilities
- Economies of scale that enhance our ability to manage and control costs
- State of the art communications and IT systems
- Nation wide manufacturing and distribution network enables DFG to reach every customer coast to coast.
- In addition to the thousands of standard products, we pride ourselves in our ability
to manufacture special sizes and custom products
Through partnerships with our sister companies DFG has access to filter
media fabrication, state of the art testing, automated systems, unique
products such as the GEO pleat and engineering services. Our efforts to
manage costs and continuously improve quality begin with the product
design, material selection, supply chain channels, automation and strict
guidelines in the production process.